Tarpey Elementary Belief Statements
We believe that all students can learn
- We believe that a child's right to an education is non-negotiable.
- We believe that all students have the right to a safe, clean and nurturing environment that promotes enthusiasm and challenging instruction and encourages active participation in the learning process.
- We believe that every parent, in order to fulfill their responsibility to their children's education, should feel welcome and be encouraged to participate in Tarpey's academic and extracurricular activities.
- We believe that students who are self-disciplines, self motivated, and literate will become life-long learners and productive members of society.
- We believe students should make wise and healthy choices in all areas with he understanding that they are accountable for their actions.
- We believe that all members of the Tarpey community (students, parents, teachers, and staff) have the right to be treated with respect and fairness at all times.
- We believe all students should be encouraged to participate and achieve success through involvement in school activities.