Tarpey Elementary First Annual LEGO INNOVATIONS CONTEST! In honor of National Inventors’ Day, February 11th
This is a Build It/Snap a Photo/Send the Photo contest!
Dates: Friday, Feb. 5th – Friday, Feb. 19th, 2021
- One Lego Project entry per Tarpey Student
- Family help on Lego Project is okay.
- Lego Project must be original in some way – Create your own idea! Judges will consider: 1. Originality – is it your own design? 2. Artistic Quality – use of color and different sized Legos, and 3. Complexity – does your design have things like moving parts, interesting angles, realistic qualities?
- All sizes of Lego Projects are okay.
- You may send up to 3 photos of the same project (front, sides) – student builder may be included in the photos.
- Grades K-1 may use Duplos.
- Digital pix only – no paper photos, thank you.
Prizes: One Primary Grade and One Upper Grade GRAND PRIZE; one Honorable Mention Grade Level prize Gr. K-6
Directions: Send your photo(s) via email to Mrs. Jett
ALONG WITH the student’s NAME AND GRADE LEVEL in an email from parent, giving permission to use the photo(s).
DEADLINE: Friday, Feb. 19th at 5 PM