The mission of Tarpey Elementary School is to provide an excellent education to a diverse community through exemplary programs, services, and activities. Our goal is to foster a lifelong commitment to academic and character development, to help each student develop in mind, body, and spirit, and enable them to realize their potential as contributing members of society.
Tarpey Elementary Belief Statements
We believe that all students can learn
- We believe that a child's right to an education is non-negotiable.
- We believe that all students have the right to a safe, clean and nurturing environment that promotes enthusiasm and challenging instruction and encourages active participation in the learning process.
- We believe that every parent, in order to fulfill their responsibility to their children's education, should feel welcome and be encouraged to participate in Tarpey's academic and extracurricular activities.
- We believe that students who are self-disciplined, self motivated, and literate will become life-long learners and productive members of society.
- We believe students should make wise and healthy choices in all areas with the understanding that they are accountable for their actions.
- We believe that all members of the Tarpey community (students, parents, teachers, and staff) have the right to be treated with respect and fairness at all times.
- We believe all students should be encouraged to participate and achieve success through involvement in school activities.