Our ASES program continues to be offered online Monday thru Thursday 3:00-5:15. The tutors offer enrichment, social emotional support, and homework help each day.
Our application process is also online; the link is provided below. Completion of the application does not guarantee enrollment. Students may begin in January once the application has been completed and reviewed. The application period will close on December 31, 2020.
Usually we hold a parent information meeting in the MPR where everyone watches a PowerPoint presentation, asks questions, and receives an application for their child. With the ongoing shelter-in-place we will not be having a parent information meeting at this time.
1. How can you submit an application for program consideration? Please click the link below to begin the first part of the process. You will need to watch the informational video and complete the online application for each child (grades 1-6) you would like to be considered for program participation .
2. As always, completing an application does not guarantee enrollment into the ASES program. I will still be meeting with Tarpey administration to look over each application.3. Contact will be made by site coordinator to complete the second phase of the application process.
We will move forward with the same requirements as before:
1. Class size will be a 20:1 ratio... 20 students to 1 tutor.
2. ASES participation is a privilege. Students must respect the staff and other students.
3. Daily attendance is mandatory. If a student is at school then they should attend ASES each day.
4. All absences must be cleared to be excused. Students with an excessive amount of unexcused absences will be removed from the program.
As always, and questions regarding the program can be directed to the site coordinator, Debra Willsie.
You may email her at: [email protected]