Dear Tarpey Families of Students in Grades 4-6,
We hope you are doing well and staying safe. We are excited to announce that we have been given permission from the Fresno County Department of Public Health to start “low contact sports” at Tarpey Elementary, specifically, physical conditioning, practice, skill-building, and training can be conducted outdoors, with 6-feet of physical distancing, and within stable team cohorts.
What does this mean for my student?
Any Tarpey student in grades 4-6 that attends In-Person Hybrid Am or PM, Clovis Connect Online, or Accelerated Education/Edgenuity may participate in both or either season of sports.
What do I need to do for my student(s) in grades 4-6 to participate in sports?
- Please click on the following video for all details and information regarding sports: Sports Return to Play Information
- Parents will need to complete the following Permission Click form before their student(s) can attend sports (deadline for season one-Thursday, February 18th)
- Please click on the following link to access Permission Click: https://permission.click/YwxgQ/us
Do I need to complete the Permission Click form for my student(s) to participate each season?
- Students interested in attending season one, will need to complete the Permission Click form by Thursday, February 18th.
- Students who do not attend season one and would like to attend season two (Baseball, Cross Country, Softball, or Cheer), will need to complete the Permission Click form prior to March 22nd.
- Students interested in attending both seasons, will only need to complete the form one time.
What happens if I cannot complete the Permission Click form for my student(s) by Thursday, February 18th?
- We want every student that would like to participate in sports to have the opportunity to attend.
- Students that sign up for sports after Thursday, February 18th will need to wait until they are contacted by administration before attending a practice.
We are excited to offer our students the opportunity to engage in sports this year. Please let us know if you have any questions or need more information. You can contact the main office @ (559) 327-8000 or you Tarpey Administrative team: [email protected]
or [email protected]
Tarpey Administrative Team